My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Cafeteria


We have all seen Carrie and the girls meet up at their regular spot for food, gossip and girl talk. Well guess who ate this well known restaurant the last time I went to New York? Yep, I went to the Cafeteria a few weeks ago and I was extremely impressed. I got there about 1:30 on a Sunday afternoon, and the place was packed with trendy well dressed beautiful people, all waiting patiently to eat at this delightful place.

After 30 minutes we were seated and greeted by a very pleasant waitress. I ordered the Silver dollar pancakes with fresh berries and Chantilly cream. I wasn't exactly sure what Chantilly cream was but it turned out to be delicious! I barely even needed syrup. My friend ordered the Hanger Steak and Eggs and we topped our meals off with fresh mimosas'. Mimosas' at 1 pm now that's definitely the way to do it in NY.

I was told to keep this place to myself but I just had to tell you guys that you absolutely must go there at least once. The menu has a wide variety of specialty meals, drinks and breakfast entrees all of good size proportion. So whether you grab a Mocktail with the Mac'n cheese Spring rolls or a Mocktail with one of the Blue plate specials, definitely check out the Cafeteria and see why Carrie and the girls made it their spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**