Monday through Friday on a daily basis I find myself totally intrigued by the quirky things that seem to happen only to me. My mornings consist of me running from room to room in a frenzy tyring to get myself together while still making it to work on time. Plagued as a magnet for embarrassing and annoying moments take a look at some of my fondest morning mishap moments:
1. That just want to scream moment when I am ready to walk out the door and I take that last look in the mirror and realize I have panty lines.
2. That mortifying moment when I take my first bathroom back and while washing my hands I realize I and everyone else in the office can tell I have on a PINK bra.
3. That ackward moment when I sit in my office and realize my shirt black and bottom black different blacks.
4. That annoying moment when I have 1 piece of hair that has a mind of its own and no matter how much product I put on it, it distractingly does its own thing throughout the day.
5. That humbling moment when I get to work and am thankful for my emergency stash of deodorant in my desk because I totally forgot to put some on.
6. That embarrassing moment when I am walking down the street and realize my skirt/dress is totally see through.
7. That aggravating moment when after putting on my make up, I change my mind about my outfit just to realize my eye shadow/lip stick now does not match.
8. That silent moment when I go to lunch or run an errand and walk past a mirror catching a glimpse of myself and realize the outfit that I thought was sooooo hot is really not that flattering after all.
9. That priceless moment when I am in my morning meeting talking and I realize I have come undone as I forgot to pull the zipper on my dress all the way up in the back.
10. That anal retentive moment when I am in a meeting with a client and I realize my perfect manicure has a chip and I want to hide that one finger because I now cannot stop staring at it.
11. That precious moment when my irritating coworker tells me she likes my "new shirt" and its not until hours later I realize the heifer knew it was new because I left the price tag on it.
12. That frustrating moment when I finally switch my purse just to realize as I walk out the door my newly packed purse does not match my shoes, so I now have to change it back.
I am sure it is hard to believe that (1) I ever get to work on time and that (2) I actually am able to still look fabulous despite the odds but by some sheer miracle it happens. Maybe waking up a half hour earlier would curb all these mishaps but a gal needs her beauty sleep. What are some of your morning mishaps?