My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hangover -My version


In a little over a month I will officially be celebrating my 25th birthday in VEGAS!!! Ok, so it might not be my 25th but still I am finally going to Vegas and I am ecstatic!!! I'm not certain what my obsession is with Vegas but I'm a firm believer that there are certain things a gal is suppose to do when she's young and single and Vegas is one on them. I'm sure Hangover is also partially responsible for why I'm so excited about Vegas because I think we all would agree Vegas looked fun as hell in that movie.

Aside from a little partying I plan to see a show, do a little shopping and maybe see what the gambling scene is like. I'm really not into gambling, but even if I just watching I can assure you I will have the time of my life.

Last year I treated myself to a trip to LA this year the treat will be to Vegas. Any recommendations on places I must see????

I will definitely keep you posted as the trip soon approaches. I can't wait to see what MY version of Hangover will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**