My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Hate The Wendy Williams Show

The comment I am about to make might offend some of you but, its my blog I write what I want. I HATE the Wendy Williams show. I mean she has her moments when her celebrity guests are pretty good and her hot topics are slightly interesting but I personally think the show is a flop, reason being:

1. Wendy Williams is not fabulous enough to have her own show. Her wigs are drag like, her close up shots are frightening and her breast are just silly. I know I sound harsh but the truth is that she looks ridiculous to me and it is hard to take what she says serious with those F size breast. The are horrendous and scream for attention.

2. Another issue I have with the show is the hot topics. I did say they are slightly interesting but its never jaw dropping news. In other words maybe they should change the title to mild topics, because her hot topics are weak.

3. The final reason is that I am all for "sista power" but the whole sista girl talk show thing is getting a little old. We have boring Tyra, Fabulous Oprah, Ghetto as hell Monique and Ridiculous Wendy. Aside from Oprah these woman have the same exact show. How many times do I need to see the same interview with Kim and Chloe Kardashian? Its redundant and I'm so bored with it.

I loved Wendy Williams when she was on the radio because there was no visual and you sort of imagined her to be a sista who had herself together and was fly enough to be certified, to talk about people the way she does. She also sounded a little more real whereas now she sounds and acts like she's consumed 5 Red Bulls right before the show. It doesn't come off as enthusiastic and genuinely happy. To me it looks a little Hollywood and very fake.

All I can say is that I hope Oprah stays around a little bit longer because if you tallied up Tyra, Monique and Wendy, all three shows are ghetto as hell. Who pulls out a cheat sheet from their shoes or hair? I mean come on, do we really need to be ghetto just to be funny?

I will leave off by saying its cute when she shows the video clips of the little kids saying "how you doing" But seriously, lets get Wendy back on the radio and off of my tv screen!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Now you know why Oprah announced that she is leaving the air. she do not want to be associated with those ladies

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comment**