My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Why's

There are so many thoughts in my head I don't know where to start. I guess today I'll just give you guys a few randoms:

-I can't believe Christmas is in 11 days, time is going by so fast I wish I could get some of it back.

-Why is the media obsessing over Tiger Woods and his cheating ways. He's not the first man to cheat excessively to the point where its ridiculous, and I'm sure he won't be the last man to cheat that way.

-Why do they only sell eggnog during the holidays? Eggnog is soooo good and should be sold throughout the year.

-Why do I feel like Melanie Fionna read my diary and then made some money off my emotional words :0(

-Why is New Years Eve around the corner? Still don't know what I'm going to do yet.

-Why is there never enough time in a day to accomplish all that you need to.

-Why do emotions make you act a fool sometimes.

-Why do they say shopping is food for the soul when your depressed. That is just a underhanded lie to manipulate people into buying more crap.

-Why do I love love love when Rhianna says "I pitch with a gre-naaaade" lol

-Why do I feel so very thankful for all my blessings yet sad at the exact same time.

-Why does driving to Baltimore put me in such a bad mood. I'm from NY but BMore is so HOOD its crazy.

Well that's enough for today, I have a feeling I will be writing alot more this week.


-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**