My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Sunday, December 20, 2009

My most memorable moments of 2009


In 12 days we will officially reach the end of 2009. I've had great moments and bad moments this year, let's take a look at some of my greatest and worst moments of 2009.

Greatest

Ran my 1st 5k.
Dropped down to a size 4
Went to Los Angeles
Started my very own blog
Became alot more sociable
Won one of the most prestigious awards at work
Attended the Inauguration

Worst

Kept the wrong door open
Hit a 3 month financial bump
Lost sight of the bigger picture

I will probably add more in the upcoming days however, I am glad to see that there was more good than bad. Looking at the bad makes me very thankful things were not worst. Looking at the good, make me feel like wow, there is nothing I can't do, when I'm FOCUSED man!~~

Would love to hear what some of your greatest moments were please share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**