My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Sunday, December 20, 2009

All I Want for Christmas


Ok so I saw someone used their blog as a way to put it out there what they wanted for xmas, I thought it was a pretty smart idea so I'm going to have to bite. Thanks for the good idea girlie I'm giving you full credit lol.

My Xmas List for 2009 is as follows:

Some kind of diamond (braclet, necklace, ring, earrings,) I will not discriminate
IPOD Touch
A pair of boots
A louis V bag
A house and doggie to match@!!!
A coffee maker

Ok now that's what the old me would have wanted. The real me... well I kind of realized that I have all that I need and I'm pretty blessed. The only thing thats missing is...Peace with where I am in life.

If I can learn that then all will be perfect in my world.

Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**