My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Monday, August 31, 2009

Idle Thoughts

Below are a few random thoughts that crossed my mind today.



Why does a guy either like you too much or not enough can't there be a happy median.

Jay Z is the only dude who can make people actually look forward to 9/11.

I'm seriously considering becoming a massage therapist on the side...but my friends keep asking me if I can rub a nasty hairy ugly back for 1hr? My answer "...if the money is right hell yeah!"

I was reading someones else's blog and they used the EXACT same picture AND title as one of my blogs, which was posted months ago. That's just trifling...you know who you are.

I saw the cutest shoes in NORDY'S today for $158.00....should I get them??

Why is BET only "considering" picking up CW's The Game? They can pick up College Hill but a good down to earth show like The Game, is under consideration. SNH

Is it me or is the initial set up of twitter non user friendly?

Thinking about throwing a get together what are some things that will make it a hit!!!

I wonder if wheat grass will really rid me of my gray hair. I am going to try it this week and let you know.

If your having a party, wedding, baby shower, or anything that would require an invitation, email me at custeasakittie@yahoo.com and i can personally customize a invitation for you.

Every man should strive for a body like Idris Elba that man screams SEXY!!!!

Would i look best driving a Acura, Maxima or Expedition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**