My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Knowing is Half the Battle

So I checked out GI JOE this weekend and I have to admit it was pretty cool. There was non stop action from beginning to end. My only gripe beside the lady with the screaming baby and the chic who kept kicking the back of my chair was that, there was a lot going on simultaneously. It was border line chaotic because there was so many different things going on, but the stunts and the futuristics (mission impossible) technology made up for it. Marlon Wayans did a pretty decent job. He maintained his typical humorous personality and balanced it with the perfect blend of heroism which allowed him to still be taken seriously. Duke, served as perfect eye Candy for the movie and has a very promising chance of becoming McDreamy Joe.

All in all the movie was good and on a scale from 1 to 5 I give GI JOE a 4. If you were hooked on GI Joe as a child and you love action, this is one movie you will definitely want to check out. For those of you who have seen it let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**