My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Collabo- The Result of Too Much Radio

After listening to the radio for a few days I realized that I am a hot line fanatic. I love listening to a song and hearing something witty that makes me laugh and want to remember it. Ironically enough, today's music consists of nothing more than hot one liners and catchy beats. Rappers are rapping about what the singers are singing about and when you mix it together the story is simple, everyone thinks they're as good as it gets and rightfully so!

As a stickler for catchy one line phrases this is what happend when I took some of the hottest lines from rap and mixed it with some of the most emotionally felt lyrics of today's R&B. You will be suprised how many different artist lyrics I have included in this. Hope you enjoy!!!


"Everybody pay attention This right here is my pretty girl swag:
There goes my baby
You the total package plus you pay your taxes.
Don’t know who big Meech and Larry Hoover is but if you ask me I’m ready.
I’m not scared of lion tigers or bears but I’m scared of loving you
I done went through just about two packs of tissues baby and you’re looking at me like you ain’t the issue baby,
Should I grab his cell, call this chick up start some shhhh then hang up
Or I should I be a lady
Oohh maybe cuz I wanna have his babies nah forget that!!
You broke my heart so I broke your car
You caused me pain so I did the same
Even though what you did to me was much worse
I had to do something to make you hurt.
You was just messing with those girls you was gonna get right back??
Yeah right! If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!!!!!
You told me to go to hell and now you’re just gonna stand there and watch me burn….well
that’s alright because I like the way it hurts, I’m not afraid and I love the way you lie
Too many times I’ve been wrong I guess being right takes too long.
Don’t you get it, I want things to go my way but as of late they been going sideways.
So you single for the night? Call you Larry Holmes?
You live a magnum lifestyle Mr. Bedrock?
Where they do that at? Roger that!
Nah forget that, and forget you cause I’m hotter than 100 degrees, pretty face, thin waist with the sick weave.
I’m Paula Patton, thick these legs just keep on going,
I look like yes she look like no! baby I’m a boss !!!
You can be chasing while your times being wasted cause they got nothing on me
Boy I’m so fancy!
I’m more than just a number I doubt you’ll find another,
You better find my love, you better find my heart
Cause I’m chuckin my deuces up! to something better
Better late than never
But never late is better
Be good or be good at it……whichever’s better!"


For those of you who really know music you can tell that I only had to add a few adjectives to get this to go together. Artists these days are saying much of the same thing, the only difference is how much wit they say it with.

What's YOUR favorite one liner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**