My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why Did I Get Married Too?


How Did I Get Married Too hits theatres on April 2, 2010. I am so excited because I thought the first How did I Get Married was excellent! The movie was not only hilarious and realistic but it was real. It showed some of the real challenges people go through when they are married such as; the baby momma drama that occurs when there are children outside of the marriage, the impact a death can have on a marriage, and the reality of what can happen when you marry the wrong man.

Why Did I Get Married Too, depicts the lives of four couples who go on a trip and attempt to reevaluate their marriages. Tyler Perry usually is pretty good when it comes to his movies, so I am confident Why Did I Get Married Too, will be hit.

If you haven't seen the 1st Why Did I Get Married then hurry up and check it out before April 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**