My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Goodbye old.......Hello new!!!!

They say when one door closes another one opens. I've closed the door many times before but have always left it partially unlocked. I've closed the door many times yet still looked through the peep hole. This time its different. There are no locks this time, there are no peep holes and the door isn't closed. This time the door is shut.

As a new door opens I'm excited about the possibilities. The mystery of the unknown. The chance to bask in the perfection before the flaws are revealed. The newness of it all scared me at first but when you shut one door, you never know what door you may have indirectly opened.

Goodbye old......hello new!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**