My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Think I Might Rock This

I went to the bookstore the other day and after studying the glossy pages cover to cover of fashion magazines such as Bazaar, Nylon, Vogue and Instyle, I noticed the trend of socks and sandals are really making a come back. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought this style was cute, but after looking at it carefully, the sandal and sock look can be sophisticated, trendy and very sexy if pulled off correctly. I will probably have to run through a host of mini fashions show in my bedroom before I get it right but this is definitely a look I am going for. Its bold, sexy and screams confidence all at the same time! Check it out.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**