My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Monday, September 28, 2009

Looking Past IT


I been gone for a minute but I'm baaaaaaacccckkk!

September has been an emotional roller coaster for me. There was times I didn't know if I was coming or going, hell to be honest I STILL don't know if I'm coming or going. What I do know is that I'm determined. I determined to figure out this thing called life and to grab it by the horn and get it before it gets me. September has brought me financial struggles, a month of no shopping, a "will you be my girl" followed by someone who won't return my calls because I only want to be friends, a best friend losing focus of our friendship, and an unexpected "love you" from someone I can't have.

I don't know whats really good right now but I'm tired of crying and walking around with a question on my forehead. I have no clue why thing happen the way they do. I have no clue how to fix some of the problems in my life. I just know its time for change, and that change must first start in my way of thinking!!!!

So call it enlightenment, call it a temporary high from the gym (just left there an hour ago) but after a month of feeling the blues I'm filled with hope. Now is the time to speak those things that are not, as though they were. October is going to be GREAT, heck TOMORROW is going to be great!!! I'm looking past how thing are and at how I want them to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**