My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Heart You!!!





So today's question is what does "love you" really mean? Not in regards to feelings or emotions but more so what happens once "love you" is said"? Do people become madly in love and pledge to be together for as long as the ride last? If you are not currently with the person that said "love you" does the declaration of love make both people skip right into "in a relationship status?"

Maybe, absolutely nothing changes and its just a word that describes an intense emotion, that one feels the need to identify out loud. I just want to know what comes after...."love you"? and if nothing comes after it then why does society place so much importance on the L word?

Would love to hear your thoughts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**