My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Be careful What You Write


In the next couple of weeks I expect to post some very exciting news. The beginning of this year I blogged about some of the things I wanted to do and the changes I wanted to make. What I realized is that when you write things down, its almost like writing your future, those things come true.

Two years ago my pastor told me about a Vision Book, where you post pictures or list the things that you envision for yourself. I can honestly say that I have three pages of dreams/wishes that have actually come to past. I believe that this one will be no different.

I am so excited and just want to blurt the news to everyone but I will wait. Be careful of what you wish for in life because those things just might come true so you better be ready. I know I am!

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read your exciting news. :-)

    And I too believe that what you put into words, pictures, or the universe in general will come to fruition. Mark it - AMEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comment**