My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Just Saying


Today is a list of random rants that have spiked a reaction from me:

1. What does someones sexual preference have to do with their ability to go to war? I'm just saying....

2. So Reggie Bush had to give back his Heisman for accepting money but Republican senate candidate Christine O'Donnell can use campaign funds to pay her rent and other personal expenses? I'm just saying.....

3. Did Lil Wayne really call the lovely ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
B*@!hs? Weezy what has ZPHIB done to you??? I'm just saying...

4. Did Pretty Boy Player Floyd really buy 2 different diamond rings or did he recycle 1? Come on Floyd what about Chilli? I'm just saying...

5. Now that she is finished with Reggie Bush and Miles Austin is Kim Kardashian going to date Ochocinco and Tony Romo??? come on Kimmie no more NFL players!! I'm just saying.......

6. Did TI and Tiny both get arrested a few weeks ago for drug possession when they are not only 30 but they are parents? Wow get it together, I'm just saying...

7. Is Wyclef really going to go back to music as if he wasn't just trying to be the President of Haiti a few weeks ago?

8. Do we really want to see Brandy on Dancing with the Stars? I think not! I'm just saying....

9. Did Soulja boy really step to Fabulous saying he could end his musical career?? Yeah right, with what? pretty boy swag? I'm just saying......

10.So now that Michael Vick is starting for the Philadelphia Eagles will that really make a difference? NOPE, I'm just saying....

Thanks for reading my rants this week. Stay tuned to see who will make the cut next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**