My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

March for Babies

On April 25, 2010, I will be walking with my lovely sorors of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc. in the March for Babies walk. Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help. Please support my walk and help me give all babies a healthy start!

To make a donation just cut and paste the link below.

www.marchforbabies.org/loisgoddard

Thank you for supporting me as I March for Babies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**