My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Birthday Recap


So my 32nd birthday was AMAZING! It was a birthday I will probably never be able to match on my own. On my actual birthday I went to work which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My phone blew up all day with text messages and happy birthday voicemails. One of my coworkers suprised me with a beautiful gold braclet that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. My 50 minute spa treatment was cancelled but two hours before it was time to go I was suprised with a bouquet of flowers from my secret admirer. I was elated. I met up with one of my friends afterwork for a Happy Birthday Me Margarita and I was on cloud nine.The next day I prepared for my diner party which was celebrated at OYA. My girls and I had a grand time cathching up and just spending time with each other.

The next day with no sleep whatsoever I was off to VEGAS. Five days and 4 nites filled with partying, sight seeing, theaters, shopping, a little gambling and having a great time with my sista from another mother Kellye. If all that wasn't enough, one day before I decided to leave I decided to treat my self to the Damier Speedy 30!!! I couldn't make that purchase 100% in my right mind so Vegas was definetly the place to get it. I love the bag, I loved my trip and I will never forget my 32nd birthday.

Theres an old saying that says if you won't do it for yourself no one else will. Treat yourself the way you want to be treated folks!

Check out some of my birthday treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**