My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's Your Look?

There is something about buying a really nice outfit and knowing you did not have to break your bank account to afford it. It is for this reason that H&M is one of my favorite stores. It is nothing for me to go in there on a feeling blue Saturday and find a ton of things to pick myself right on up. Mix affordable + trendy and you get H&M. If you are in New York, DC, Atlanta or ummm North Carolina odds are if you are rocking H&M you are a fashionista. When shopping, I look for classic items that are affordable but can make a unforgettable statement. So whether you are looking for something to wear to work, the club, the gym, a picnic or just a cute Sex in The City outfit, H&M will have exactly what you are looking for. Here are some looks from the new collection that I absolutely love and would wear myself.








Which is your favorite?

1 comment:

Would love to hear your comment**