My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's Sister's Day!


There is nothing more special than the love between sisters. I have officially decided to declare today as Sister's Day!! There is something about sisterhood that takes friendship to a whole new level. The ability to be yourself and share your deepest secrets all with the security of knowing that your sister has your back is priceless. The unconditional love that sisters share eliminates the cattiness, the spitefulness and the jealousy that sometime occurs between girlfriends. I have been blessed to have a big sister and I couldn't imagine life without her. If you have been blessed with a sister make some time today and let her know you love her. Take a look as some other sisters who realize that friends come and go but sisters last forever.







Do you love your sister??? I Do!!!!!

1 comment:

Would love to hear your comment**