My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year's Folks!!!!


The plan was to write my first blog for 2010 on January 1st, but I guess it didn't work out that way, being as though today is the 3rd. Anywho, let me start by saying Happy New Years to everyone!! My holiday was fantastic and I hope yours was too.

Here's a quick recap:

I got everything on my Christmas list except for the house and matching doggie (kinda knew I wasn't going to get those two this year). The diamond studs, louis V bag, I-Pod touch and Uggs are all fabulous. I haven't really had a change to play with my I-Pod Touch yet but I'm sure I'll get around to it soon. The gift that really made me smile was the earrings. My earlobes will be totally blinged out. Aren't they beautiful?? I'm thinking diamond earring 2009 um.....diamond ring 2010 lol.
Back to the recap, my mother and brother came to stay with me for Christmas and it was really nice. I still cannot believe I hosted Christmas at my young tender age but I think it came out pretty nice. Check out my table decor`.
After the family left I was on my own in terms of New Years Eve, but everything worked out. I made it to church at 11:30 which was later than I planned but I was so glad I made it I couldn't complain. The energy in church was amazing, and even though I was at church by myself there was no better place I would have rather brought in the New Year.

At 12:30 I tipped out and headed to my friends get together. There was food, cakes and drinks galore, I was in heaven. We ate, socialized, played with the wii and my title of TABOO champ still remains in tact. I left there about 4am and made it home with no tickets, not accidents, no problems. All in all New Years Eve was STRAIGHT.

New Years day unfortunately proved itself to be a little more challenging but I prevailed. I worked the PT on New Years and the following 2 days. Working 2 jobs is getting to be a bit tiresome but I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. With some of the things going on in my life right now the PT proves as a good way to keep my mind occupied and distracted from the nonsense. I haven't really seen much of the extra money I've made but my wardrobe has seen it. I guess having a PT to support my habit isn't too bad as long as I'm responsible with the money from my FT job.

I didn't write out any resolutions like I usually do but I have them fresh in my head and I plan to stick to them.
1. I will try to develop a thicker skin, absolutely no more crying, no more crying. 2. Get back on my workout grind and do a 5k again this April.
3. Get more people to read and follow my blog, so people get to reading.
4. New motto for 2010 is "If you like it, put a damn ring on it!" so fellas, don't waste my time or yours.
5. Last but not least, I will be a home and pet owner by the end of this year.

I feel very confident about these resolutions. They are achievable, attainable and definitely something to look forward to. I hope you guys enjoyed your holidays as much as I have. Life is what we make it, so lets roll up our sleeves and make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**