My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Balancing Game


Ok, so the name of the game I am playing now is called the balancing game. I recently picked up a new part time job for the holidays and its only been 1 week and my body is not cooperating. To confirm what I already knew, I saw my work crush as I was leaving the office yesterday and he said to me "wow you look tired." Great,..... just the thing you want to hear from your crush. To his defense tired was putting it nicely, how about worn out.

After missing the gym for 3 days I can't wait until I can muster up enough energy to go back. Some way some how I am going to work my full time, work my part time, maintain my 3 day gym routine, continue my blog, mentor my little sis, continue to head my book club and have time for friends all while still maintaining my sanity.

It will be interesting to see how I manage all this but like I said, the name of the game is BALANCE. Wish me rest!!!

1 comment:

Would love to hear your comment**