My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Get 'Em Girl's Guide To Unlocking The Power of Cuisine



I have always loved to cook so I wasn't surprised when a very special person brought me a new cookbook to add to my culinary literature. "Get'Em Girl's Guide to Unlocking the Power of Cuisine" is a sassy cookbook written by 3 city girls living in New York. Their goal was to write a book about the 3 things they love the most: "food, fun and men!" This delightfully witty cookbook has recipes ranging from "Bring him Back Chicken Soup" to "So Serious Suffocated Pork Chops."

Based on the theory that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach," these ladies have managed to combine strategies and tips for dating with strategies and tips for cooking. This unique collaboration provides good humor, and easy to make recipe's that are great for the working woman.

If you are looking to spice up your meals and maybe even your dating life you should definitely check out the "Get'Em Girl's Guide to Unlocking the Power of Cuisine.

1 comment:

  1. I am always looking for a hot cookbook. I will check it out. It might turn out to be a good reference for married women too. You know we need to keep the spice in our marriages too. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comment**