My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Early Christmas Present


It looks like Christmas came early for me this year. Last Monday I accepted an offer for a new job in......North Carolina. That's right, I'm moving to North Carolina. For those of you who follow my blog you might remember a post I wrote in February about how I wanted to move. Well as I said in my last post "Becareful What You Write" it looks like my wish has come true. The doors this new position can open for me are endless and I am estactic.

This is a promotion that I did not expect but one I am truly thankful for. I can honestly say that I am excited and scared at the same time. It will be challenging moving to a new place and starting over however, this opportunity could not have come at a better time. It seems that as you get older or wiser you start to recognize the mistakes you made along the way. Sometimes you can fix these mistakes and other times you just can't. In this instance I get to take my lessons and start over and I cannot tell you how grateful I am for that. I am fired up and truly inspired by my new boss. A fresh start, a new beginning and a brand new job, what better way to start 2011.

In the upcoming weeks I will be packing and enjoying my last few weeks in MD. I just realized I will have to change my blog because this BK vixen is now going to NC!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the promotion AND the upcoming move! I love NC - spent some early years in Charlotte. It's a great place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great News!!! I am so happy for you and your new adventure in NC. Cant wait to read on how the move goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!!! Yakini, I will actually be moving to Raleigh, but Charlotte will definitely be one of the wknd hang out spots lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice! We have good friends in the Raleigh-Durham area, and we try to get down there to visit a few times a year. We also love staying at the Umstead! So now I'll have someone else local to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your comment**