My Theory

"Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors...now here's the real me." XoXo

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello Brooklyn

I have been gone for a minute but I'm back. Between my two jobs, the gym and the little time I have left to squeeze in a some kind of a personal life I have been swamped. Oddly enough, as busy as my schedule has been, I prefer it this way. There has been things turning my life upside down but fortunately instead of dwelling on certain situations I find myself not stressing over it because I am preoccupied with work. My part time job is amazing, I love it way more than I should and that is so ironic to me. This job has opened me up a little bit and has showed me that I am more sociable than I thought, and good at things I never thought I was good at. So far its been cool and the plan is to ride it out for as long as the man upstairs says I can.

This brings me to my holiday sabbatical. Well after 15 weeks and 3 days, I am finally back in BK where I belong and boy have I missed her. The ride up here was crazy its like once I got on the turnpike I could hardly mask my enthusiasm. My phone was blowing up with
facebook comments welcoming me home, 105.1 was playing brand new stuff I never heard before and sun was shining as if Brooklyn was saying hello.

I have so much I want to do while I am here I don't even know where to start. On the agenda so far is: shopping, cooking for Thanksgiving (yes, this girl can cook), catching up with 2 of my girlfriends, shopping, a few dates, a hair appointment, a bartending gig, and I'm going to try to squeeze the gym in too. I'm pretty excited about the bartending gig. I haven't done it in a minute but every drink is still fresh in my head and it is something I was always good at. For personal reasons I stopped doing it but my girl is having a party and asked me to work it so for this one time,...for old time sakes I said I would do it. I will definitely let you know how it goes.

Aside from all that, the plan is to just really enjoy the time that I am here. There has been so much going on I wish I could tell you, but right now I'm here to absorb my families love, celebrate all the things I'm thankful for and have a good time in the Empire State. Alicia was right when she said "these lights inspire you," cause right everything is right in the world.

Well I think that is enough for now. I just got my new mini so you can expect me to continue posting new blogs, heck the mini might even make me blog more since its so cute and compact. I hope you all are ready for the holidays, I am off to continue my holiday sabbatical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comment**